Air vice Marshall Salman Ahsan Visits NC NACTAFebruary 9, 2018
One-Day Seminar on “Nationalism & Pakistaniat”.March 15, 2018
Mr. Ihsan Ghani, National Coordinator NACTA and Executive Director of PCP signing MoU
In a bid towards promotion of safer charities through trusted, transparent and certified Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs) a Memorandum of Understanding has been signed here today i.e. Wednesday the 14th March 2018, between National Counter Terrorism Authority and Pakistan Center for Philanthropy.
The MoU was signed by Mr. Ihsan Ghani, National Coordinator NACTA and Ms. Shazia Maqsood Amjad, Executive Director of Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy during a small and graceful event at NACTA Headquarter, Islamabad.
Main Objectives of the said MoU are:-
- Promotion of Philanthropy and safer charity through PCP’s network of Certified NPOs.
- Showcasing of PCP Certified NPOs as “Trusted” and “Transparent” ones.
- Joint research studies on areas of mutual interest e.g. qurbani hides.
- Joint seminars/ workshops/ panel discussions on different themes of philanthropy and safer giving practices.
- In-depth analysis along with recommendations for developing the legislative framework to have one registration law for NPOs.